Social Networking Strategy
Managing your Social Networks
As a business, how do you know if social networking is right for you? How do you get started? Which social networking site or sites should you join? What do you do once you sign up on a social networking site?
The list of questions can be endless and we can help: -
- Identity your unique business objectives.
- Analyse your target audience.
- Prepare a Social Media Strategy that will drive your goals.
- Research the most suitable social media platforms.
- Develop detailed tactics that are best aligned with your objectives.
- Implement tracking and monitoring tools.
- Launch your campaigns.
- We can manage your Social Media process on your behalf or
- Train you and your team on how to maintain and expand your presence.
Looking After your Online Reputation
Somewhere on the Internet a reputation is being damaged. The cost to the victim is a reputation that has taken a while to create. This can detriment can be in lost revenues, time and possibly legal fees to put this right.
This is the process of tracking an entity's actions and other entities' opinions about those actions; reporting on those actions and opinions; and reacting to that report.
Our approach usually follows Analysis, Strategic Planning and Action.
Ring 01491 578 392 today to learn more about Reputation Management and the benefits for your organisation, please contact us now.
Tweet to the Top
Utilise Twitter as Best you can
The Communications Group, can help advise on how best to use social media to increase your user base.
Spread your Videos
The Communications Group can help to manage your company\'s youTube channels and of course produce the videos you want to share with the world.
Not Just For Kids
Corporate Facebook Sites
Don't miss-out on the enormous phenomenon that is Facebook, the sooner you have a presence the sooner you can tap into this enormous user base.