Our 25 years of experience administering Information and Communication Technologies provide our clients with a single point of contact and a high level of service.
Business sectors in which we currently provide client solutions include property, accountancy, commodity traders, hedge funds, restaurants, solicitors, music industry, manufacturers and investment houses, to name a few
Complete End to End IT Solution and Support Services.
IT hardware, software, networking, backup, disaster recovery and support for companies with over 5 employees.
Inherently we are very customer focused. We believe in listening to our customers, and providing them with only what they need, rather than throwing the newest and most expensive technology at them. Person to person contact, building long-term relationships with our clients is an important part of our objectives.
Each business has different requirements and we propose sensible, structured solutions to meet your specific needs.
Understanding how they work requires intimate knowledge of a huge range of different disciplines, from cabling and network design through networking protocols, switches and routers and on to hardware, operating systems and applications.
Relevant diagrams will provide clarity and demonstrate the structure of data flow, storage of information, backup and what best practice solutions can be implemented to support your business.
Highly Secure Speed Data and Voice (VOIP) Networks – Our approach includes design and installation of structured cabling solutions, which is secure and a reliable backbone for your critical business systems.
High quality structured cabling solutions, where we can design and install Category 5e and Category 6 Voice and Data systems.
We install Fibre Optic, ADSL, ADSL 2+, SDSL and SIP trunks, which will integrate with your existing cabling to provide a complete solution.
We can also extend your local area networks by utilising Wireless systems or by interconnection over lines.
Hardware, Software and Installation
Appropriate levels of powered servers, PCs and printers, can be specified in order to best serve your business needs, along with recommendation and installation of required software and peripherals.
The Benefits to you:
- Reduced IT Costs
- A reliable professional service
- Bespoke services tailored to your business needs
- Customer focused service by a team of people who care and communicate without technical jargon.
Our Services at a Glance
- Managed Networks – Network and Server Monitoring, Patch Management, Policy Control, Pro-active Maintenance, Remote Control Access to all devices, Asset Management, Trend Reporting and Analysis.
- Managed Security – Email, Backup, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, Firewalls, Security Audits, Penetration Testing and Compliance.
- Managed hosting – Dedicated Server Hosting, Co-location and Hosting, Shared Web Hosting, Virtualisation, Hosted Exchange, Hosted Desktop.
- Managed Disaster Recovery – High Availability, Disaster Recovery Sites, Bespoke Disaster Recovery Solutions.
- Managed Connectivity – ADSL / ADSL2+, SDSL, Leased Lines, Interconnect Solutions, SIP Trunks.
Many companies require IT support but don’t have the internal resources to provide this. Whilst some organisations may not have the most complex IT needs, they like the peace of mind of knowing that they will only have to make one phone call when they have a problem and that that problem will be sorted out.
We provide IT Managed Support and Flexi Support to our corporate clients, depending on their exact requirements.
FD Testimonial on IT / Case Study
Application and Database Design, Management, Support and Warehousing
We work with our clients to design and create bespoke database and software solutions to provide enhanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and leading edge cross-selling and up-selling sales and marketing products.
Other Business Services
• Support Helpdesk
• Development resource
• Email accounts and support