Never underestimate the power of an outstanding eCommerce platform, a poor quality eCommerce website could cost you thousands in sales.
Whether it is a new eCommerce website or replacement of an existing eCommerce platform, we will conduct our strategic approach to work with you to understand your requirements, focused around your business goals.
Our process prevents the usual pitfalls that others fall into in delivering a reduced online experience with negative consequences both to your customer and your bottom-line.
Some of the most common failures from a user experience point of view is where there is a lack of information on products, stock availability, blurred pricing and shipping costs, unclear UK/USA sizes, poor performance on browsers or mobile devices, lack of website features, discounts, poor navigation, poor search and unclear filtering, poor images and sizes as well as errors and bugs.
An eCommerce platform also needs to be easy to use by staff, delivering a full suite of easy to use back-end Content Management System features, backed up by training and support.
Building for the future
We have a proven track record in helping clients turn their internet business ideas into successful and profitable online businesses.
One particular benefit of our eCommerce website solutions is that the creative design of the website is not built from a template and is therefore unique to your business, allowing you to stand out from the rest of your competition.
Additionally, all the integration needed for acceptance of credit and debit card payments online is all taken care of for you, with a wide selection of supported third party payment gateways.
Our eCommerce solutions are built on robust and scalable platforms providing you with flexible solutions that allow you to pick and choose eCommerce modules as and when your business grows.
The Benefits for You
Our eCommerce solutions deliver:
• Engaging and creative design
• Easy navigation between products and categories
• Minimisation of risks by offering online trust and assurances (e.g. return policy and secure payments) to your users
• PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance
• Monitoring and analytics to measure ROI
• Robust and scalable solutions
• Data feed integration
• Multi channel retail solutions
• Multilingual, multi-currency support
We have vast experience understanding eCommerce needs and working to achieve objectives.
To enquire about the right eCommerce solution for you, call 01491 578 392 today.
Other Website Development Services:
• Intranets and Extranets
• Cloud Web App Development – link to /web-application-development/
• 3prd Party API integration
• Property Portals
• Resource directories and databases
• CRM Integration (Sage, SAP, custom)
• Content Management Systems