Video and Animation
Content Marketing is a top priority for many organisations and marketers. Videos and Animation is the most popular media format, with short-form videos for platforms such as TikTok and Instagram growing the fastest.
Content that reflects your brand values and is interactive, funny, trending, relatable, authentic, educational and nostalgic supports business objectives and delivers results.
Benefits of Video and Animation
As trends are fast-paced and content is dynamic, we know that audiences are no longer satisfied with static content. Whitepapers, articles, eBooks still play an important part in an overall Marketing and Content Strategy however Animated Videos help you to differentiate and stand out.
- “Explainer” video animations help your audience gain a deeper understanding
- You can communicate your products or services quickly and to the point
- Complex and abstract concepts are made easier to understand
- Audiences today need dynamic content to stay engaged
- Increases brand awareness, expand your outreach, build trust and a rapport
- The content can be made into snippets for social media outreach
- It will increase sales conversions and make you stand out
- It boosts Search Engine Optimisation
In short, it’s a powerful tool as part of an overall marketing strategy to gain more leads, more website traffic, improve overall conversions and refresh or re-establish your brand
Our Creative Solutions Can Help You Deliver
What Can You Use Animated Videos For
Our experienced Team can help with the whole process from start to finish to support your business objectives and deliver clear branded messages to your audience.
- Brand Awareness
- Explainer for Product or Services
- Product Demonstrations
- Sales and Marketing Presentations
- Testimonials and Case Studies
- Vox Pops Endorsement
- Onboarding a Product, Service or Employees
- Internal Communications
The Process for the Most Impact
The Team can help with the whole process or with specific elements depending on your resources and skill sets.
- Define the Project Scope of Work
- Script Writing
- Voiceover Artist Recording
- Art Direction and Styling
- Creation of Graphic Illustration
- Bringing the Animation Together
- Sound Effects
- Clear Calls to Action
King’s College London:
Forces in Mind Trust (FiMT):
Veterans & Families Research Hub Research Theme Series:
The Power of Events: